Housekeeping is demanding work and it contains duties and chores in a household, such as cleaning, cooking, shopping, laundry and home maintenance. Since we all have a busy life, many of business people are in search for someone who will help with house work. When you decide to look for a person who will work for you with high professionalism, you should do this by contacting London Governess agency.
London Governess provides more than just governesses and childcare professionals. We will help you keep your household running smoothly with a full range of household staff, including house managers, butlers, cooks, housekeepers, fitness instructors and domestic couples. In fact, we can provide almost any domestic staff that you ask for.
Our experienced household managers can take care of the managing a home and in this way, they free up time for the employer to do other things. Our personal assistants can be from home-based secretary to household manager assistant.
Our personal assistants can easily coordinate many important activities in the home.
English butlers are worldly famous – they are often in uniform and have proper British manners. They are charged with managing the household staff, reception of guests as well as serving of meals, maintaining the fine silver and china, and various other duties.
Our private chefs are well known cooks with a good understanding of various types of cuisine, styles of table service, party protocols and kitchen stuff duties.
We apply the same rigorous standards to all the domestic professionals we supply, so you can be sure that any household staff from London Governess will be discrete, properly trained, considerate and honest.
As with our governesses and nannies, we offer only the finest candidates, pre-screening them to ensure they meet your demanding standards.
Here is the procedure:
- The first phase is a telephone conversation with our representative when it is crucial to be open about your needs and expectations.
- The second stage is where we send you a collection of suitable Curriculum Vitae to consider.
- The third stage includes you interviewing your shortlisted candidates. We often recommend a trial, because it is very important to see an employee at work before you make your offer. A trial could be a day or two or a week, as long as you believe it is necessary. Again, it is essential for both parties to be as straightforward as possible, because this will determine the success of your future alliance.
- The last stage is when you make your final decision. Take your time to consider all the aspects of the candidates you have met.
Our general standards of choosing proper household stuff are the following:
- Professional employees (All our registered candidates’ diplomas and certificates have been checked)
- Education and work experience (Most of our candidates have references/proofs of previous education and employment, what has also been double checked by London Governess)
- Reliability (All the candidates are hardworking, dedicated with high sense of responsibility)
- Caring and outgoing personality (Our candidates are pleasant with a genuine interest in their work)
Why choose household staff from London Governess?
We have extensive experience catering to the needs of VIP and high net worth families, both in the United Kingdom and abroad. We do everything we can to minimise the inconvenience and time you have to invest in finding the perfect staff members for your home. These are strong reasons to contact us!