Living in the UAE gives you countless opportunities in terms of work and a new life overall. Many families decide to emigrate over to Dubai or Abu Dhabi and enjoy the beautiful weather and culture. Of course, that brings other challenges, especially if you have a family in tow.
If you’re looking for a native English-speaking governess in the Al Ain region of the UAE, we can help pair you up with your ideal professional. We understand how important it is to form a bond of trust and professionalism with any person who is caring for your child, and as such, we have a vigorous vetting process which our staff must go through prior to signing with our agency. We take the safety and wellbeing of your child extremely seriously.
There are many reasons why you might choose an English-speaking governess for your child. Perhaps you are from an English speaking country and you want to continue your child’s English skills whilst living in Al Ain. Or, perhaps you want to help your child to learn English as a second language. Whatever the reason, we’re on hand to make the process quick and easy.
What Our Native English-Speaking Governesses Can Offer You
All of our native English-speaking governesses are born and trained in the UK, and have years of experience in childcare and teaching backgrounds. As before, all of our governesses have passed a rigorous vetting process, and have the most up to date qualifications and training in their field.
Our native English-speaking governesses:
- Are highly qualified and have a background in teaching and childcare
- Are native English speakers
- Have years of experience
- Many of our governesses have experience travelling with families in the past
- Many of our governesses have worked with families of high social standing, e.g. VIPs or royalty in the past, and know the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Have in-depth knowledge of various school curriculums, including the UK curriculum, making them able to support your child’s education
- Help and support your child’s overall development and reaching of milestones, flagging up any potential issues as they arise
- Support and carry out basic care for your child, such as feeding/dressing, as needed
- Can support your child’s English language skills
- Are able to teach your child other skills, such as learning a musical instrument or learning a sport
- Can administer basic first aid and medications
- Are able to accompany your child to any social events or engagements/appointments in your absence
- Help your child develop their personality, including independence and resilience skills
- Are often available at short notice – we can often pair you up with your perfect native English speaking governess within 48 hours
- Can work on a variety of different basis’, including full time, part time, live in or out
We understand the vital importance of choosing the right person for you and your family. We have the utmost confidence in every one of our governesses, and can pair you up with the perfect addition to your family home.
Things to See and Do For Families in Al Ain
Known widely as the ‘Garden City’, Al Ain has many things for families of all ages to enjoy. Your native English-Speaking governess can take your child out to explore the region, and you can rest easy knowing that they are safe and looked after. This enables your child to explore the culture of Al Ain, making new friends and acquiring new knowledge.
Some top sights to see in Al Ain include:
- Jebel Hafeet – This mountainous area is ideal for outdoor adventures, but is also perfect for families who want to get some fresh air. Hiking is easy around this area, with many trails to follow, and there are picnic areas too.
- Al Ain Zoo – Famous for its white lions, Al Ain Zoo is a very popular place to visit. Here your child can learn all about wildlife and see up close and personal some of the biggest mammals in the wildlife world. The zoo also has a lot of conservation information, which is vital for children to understand.
- Al Ain Oasis – Another fantastic outdoor adventure spot, Al Ain Oasis is the perfect spot for walking in the sunshine and exploring the various different types of flora and fauna. Again, this is a great place for children to learn about the importance of the planet and the world around them.
- Green Mubazzarah – This is a hugely popular recreation area which is famous for its hot springs. Kids will love seeing these in action, but they can also learn about the power of the Earth and what causes them too.