The affluent and cultural city of Manama is a popular spot for expat families, thanks to the growing number of job opportunities, as well as the sunny, cultural way of life. Bahrain itself is packed with historical importance, and is a fantastic place for a child to grow up, surrounded by history and nature at every turn.
Of course, moving to Manama, Bahrain for work or simply for the culture means that families are likely to be busy, and in that case, finding a childcare professional you can trust is vital. For children from around 5 years upwards, a governess is a perfect choice. The ability to teach your child, support their development, help them with social issues and problems, as well as providing general childcare support, is a fantastic addition to any family.
If you’re looking for a native English speaking governess in Manama, Bahrain, we can help you find the perfect professional for your household. Here at London Governess, we understand how difficult it can be to find the perfect governess, and when you are in a different country, that difficulty increases. We can help take the hard work out of the process, and bring you the ultimate in peace of mind, thanks to our rigorous vetting process prior to any governess signing with our agency.
What our Native English Speaking Governesses in Manama, Bahrain Can do For You
Every single family is different, and that means that every single family has different needs from their childcare professionals. Some families may need a live in governess, some may prefer a live out arrangement. Some might want a part time governess, whilst another may need a full time arrangement. Whatever your needs, we can find the ideal professional to suit your requirements.
Our English speaking governesses in the Manama, Bahrain are:
- Are able to work on several different basis’, including live in and live out, part and full time
- Many have experience of travelling with families in the past, and are able to do this with your family
- Many also have experience of working with families of high social standing, VIPs and royalty
- Are able to teach your children effectively and expertly, in line with the UK educational curriculum
- Many of our governesses are also able to teach your child other skills, such as musical instruments, sports, and other languages
- Can help to support your child’s personality development, including the development of life skills, such as resilience, confidence, and independence
- Support your child’s overall developmental milestones, flagging up any issues as/if they arise
- Provide basic childcare to your child, such as help with feeding if necessary, changing, washing, bathing, etc
- Can administer basic first aid if required, including administration of medications
- Can accompany your child to social and educational outings, in your absence
- Have passed a rigorous vetting process
- Have years of experience as working as governesses, as well as the necessary qualifications, at the highest level
- Are native English speakers, able to help your child learn English effectively and quickly
We can often pair you up with your ideal native English speaking governess quickly, often in as little as 48 hours. We give the utmost consideration when matching governesses and families, to ensure the best fit possible.
Things to do For Families in Manama, Bahrain
Manama has some fantastic activities and attractions for families, and you governess will be able to accompany your child as they explore the local area. Of course, you can also rest easy in the knowledge that your child is safe in their care, whilst they are not with you.
Some of the best things for families to see and do in Manama, Bahrain are:
- Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park – The ideal way to cool down in the intense summer sun, this water park is packed with fun-filled water activities for children to enjoy, with slides and spools for cooling off. There is also a huge wave pool which older kids will love, and a large onsite cafe and restaurant for refreshments and snacks.
- Royal Camel Farm – Who doesn’t love camels? Of course, this part of the world is famous for these interesting and quirky creatures, and the Royal Camel Farm is a great place for children to visit them in their own habitat and learn more about them. The camels are well looked after and the farm, in general, is very uncommercialised, with conservation and education high up on the list.
- Qal’at al-Bahrain – Packed with more than 2000 years of history, this huge fortress overlooks the city, with some fantastic views. Children will love exploring the fortress and learning about days gone by.
You can also rest assured that your child/children will be safe and sound in the care of your governess.