London is a busy and vibrant city, and it’s no wonder that so many families choose to live there for work, and to experience the culture every single day. Living in such a large capital city can also bring challenges, such as finding the best staff to look after your children, in a safe and professional manner.
The good news is that here at London Governess, we have a range of nannies and governesses available to work in the Fulham area, just waiting to be paired up with your family.
What Can a Governess or Nanny do For You?
Depending upon the age of your child, determines whether you require a nanny or a governess. A nanny will generally work with young children, newborn babies and toddlers, whereas a governess will work with slightly older children, helping them with their day to day lives, but also in their education too.
Both will help support your child’s overall development, leaving you in total peace of mind that whilst you’re at work, or attending to other responsibilities, your child is safe and supported in your absence.
It doesn’t matter whether you require a live in member of staff or live out, we have nannies and governess who are able to work with both arrangements, and are also available at short notice, sometimes within as little as 48 hours.
What Our Service Offers You
Choosing the right nanny or governess can be a very difficult and long process. You need to be sure that your child is safe, supported, and that you can also build up a bond of trust and a positive working relationship with this person. Your child also needs to be able to instantly warm to them, and that alone can be difficult. The great news is that here at London Governess, we have years of experience of pairing nannies and governesses with various families, and we can help you find your ideal match.
All of our nannies and governesses have years of experience in their role, as well as the necessary qualifications. Many have experience of travelling with families, and have worked with families of high social standing in the past, even royalty and VIPs.
You don’t need to worry about the background checks of any of our staff, as before they are signed to our agency, they go through a very rigorous vetting process, which leaves no stone unturned.
Our Nannies And Governesses Within The Fulham Area Are:
- Qualified to the highest level in their particular field
- Experienced to a very high level also
- Native English speakers, who can support your child’s language skills as they grow
- Professional and trustworthy
- Have all passed a very rigorous vetting process
- Able to travel with your family, providing continuity of care
- Able to follow the current UK school curriculum
- Able to support your child’s basic development, assessing important milestones, as well as their educational milestones too
- All have a natural flair with children
- Able to support out of school interests, such as learning musical instruments and sports
- Able to assess developmental milestone concerns and flag these up to parents
All you need to do is let us know your general requirements and leave the hard work to us. We will match you up with your ideal nanny or governess as quickly as possible.
Popular Family Places to Visit in Fulham
London is a city packed with educational days out, as well as fun parks and areas to visit. Fulham isn’t too far from central London, but there are also more regional places to head to at the same time, such as:
- Bishop’s Park – Steeped in history, having been open since 1893, Bishop’s Park is the ideal place for children to run and roam free in relative safety. The park even has an urban beach!
- Fulham Palace – This is a great educational date out, with history dating back to prehistoric times. Kids can learn all about British history here
- Earl’s Court – Throughout the years there are various concerts and exhibitions that kids will love
- Battersea Park – Another large park within the city, Battersea Park has a zoo inside its grounds, as well as a large playground and play of space to run
- Central London’s big attractions are also very easy to reach by public transport
Our nannies and governesses all take safety extremely seriously, so you don’t need to worry about your child whilst they’re out and about enjoying the fun and culture of the capital city.