London is packed with boroughs and small towns which border its huge metropolis. Living and working anywhere close to the capital city means work opportunities, cultural sights within easy reach, and a fantastic opportunity for families to help children learn about different cultures, meeting new people, and exploring the vibrant side of the city.
If you’re currently living in Richmond and you’re on the lookout for a native English-speaking nanny, we can take the hard work out of finding the right professional for you.
Here at London Governess, we have a range of nannies available for work in the Richmond area. All of our governesses are native English speakers, have lived and worked in the UK for years and were educated in the UK also. Our nannies have also undergone a rigorous vetting process, leaving you with total peace of mind that your child is safe and looked after in their care. We take the process of matching a family up with their ideal nanny very seriously, and you can rest assured that we will complete the process as quickly as possible, often in as little as 48 hours in some cases.
What Our Native English-Speaking Nannies in Richmond Can Offer You
We have many native English-speaking nannies available for work in the affluent Richmond area.
Our native English-speaking nannies:
- Have years of experience in childcare and have the necessary qualifications required
- Have passed a rigorous vetting process prior to signing with our agency
- All native English speakers, who have been educated in the UK
- Have past experience of working with families of high social standing, such as VIPs and royalty
- Are able to travel with families, and have past experience of doing so
- Can support you and your child in establishing a sleeping routine, to allow everyone to get a good night’s rest
- Help with your child’s basic developmental milestones, flagging up any issues if they arise
- Support basic care for your child, such as feeding, changing, bathing, dressing, etc
- Take your child to medical appointments and any other appointments they may have
- Play and entertain your child, again helping with developmental milestones
- Can administer basic first aid to your child, if need be
Our native English-speaking nannies are able to work on a variety of different basis’, including live in and out, part time and full time. Simply tell us your requirements and we will get to work on matching you up with your ideal native English speaking nanny in the Richmond area.
Things to See and Do For Families in Richmond
Richmond is far enough away from the centre of London to be quiet and relaxed, but close enough to travel in if you need to. The quiet, more laid-back way of life is ideal for raising a family.
Your native English-speaking nanny is able to take your child out and about in the local area, helping them learn about the sights and sounds. You can also rest assured that they are safe whilst they are in your nanny’s care.
Some top sights for families and small children in the Richmond area include:
- London Wetland Centre – You’ll feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of the city here, with walking trails and wildlife at every turn. The various trails take you through meadows and past lakes, and is ideal for helping your child get plenty of fresh air, and awareness of the nature around them.
- Richmond Pools at The Park – This is a huge leisure centre for children, which has a separate section for babies. Perfect for splashing fun, and helping your child become families with swimming and the water.
- Richmond Park – Another outdoor fun place to head to, Richmond Park is famous for its wildlife, but there are plenty of wide open spaces for walking and picnics too.
- Snakes And Ladders Play Centre – Located a short distance away, in Brentford, there is a large soft play area, ideal for all ages. There is also a separate section for small children and babies to have some fun too.