Call us: +44 20 8798 0466 and + 44 7740 462 463
Finding the ideal childcare professional to look after your child is a long and arduous task. You need to ensure that you find someone who isn’t only properly qualified, but has the necessary experience to back it up. You also need to ‘click’ with that person, and be able to get along with them easily, building up that bond of trust.
Here at London Governess, we are happy to take the hard work out of the whole process. We are on hand to match you up with your ideal native British nanny in the St John’s Wood area, often at short notice, and you can be assured of their experience and qualifications immediately. Our nannies are also subject to a rigorous background check and interview prior to signing with our agency, to give you the best peace of mind possible.
Of course, London overall is a busy area to live in, and most families who base themselves in various districts have busy and hectic lives. Our native British nannies know the St John’s Wood area very well, and as such, they are able to take your child out and about exploring, whilst giving you peace of mind that they are safe and well looked after in the process.
Why Choose Our Native British Nannies?
Our nannies are all highly experienced in working with young children and infants, and are qualified to the appropriate level. Having been born and educated in Britain, our nannies can help your child learn English, supplementing their language skills and overall development.
Our native British nannies:
- Highly experienced and qualified
- Native English speakers, who were educated within Britain
- Have passed a rigorous screening process prior to signing with our agency
- Often available at short notice – we are often able to pair you up with your ideal nanny in as little as 48 hours
- Many of our nannies have experience travelling with families, which means when you go away for business or holidays, your nanny can travel with you, minimising any disruption to your child’s routine
- Many of our nannies have worked with royalty in the past, as well as families of high social standing and VIPs, and exercise discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Support your child’s milestones and overall development, monitoring any concerns or changes and informing you appropriately
- Care for your child’s daily needs, such as feeding, establishing a sleep routine, changing, dressing
- Native English speaker who can help your child learn English and practice daily
- Supporting early years educational milestones, such as learning to speak, counting, walking, recognising colour
- Accompanying your child to social gatherings, e.g. birthday parties
Things to See and Do For Families in St John’s Wood
London is a huge city, and that means plenty to see and do for children and families. Your native British nanny can take your child out and about, giving you peace of mind that your child is safe and looked after whilst they are away from your care.
Some of the top spots for children and families in St John’s Wood are:
- Regents Park – One of the most famous parts in London, and a fantastic place for children to run free and explore. Boating lakes, picnic areas, flowers, trees, and plenty of space to roam, this is the ideal spot for children and families on a sunny day.
- Oxygen Free Jumping – Located a short distance away, in Acton, this is the ideal spot for burning off some energy! With over 150 trampolines and climbing frames, children can run, jump, make friends, and basically have a great time, giving adults time to relax! There is also a restaurant on site, for refreshments and lunch.
- London Zoo – Located in the Regents Park area, kids will love a day out at London Zoo, no matter what their age! With lions, tigers, apes, penguins, and everything else in-between, this is a historic zoo, which also teaches about the importance of looking after endangered species and conservation overall.
- Paddington Bear Tour – This is a two and a half hour walking tour of London which will show you top sights in a Paddington Bear theme, with paw prints to follow. Not only do children get to see the major sights of London, but they’re getting exercise too and plenty of fresh air.