If you live within the Kensington area and you’re looking for a nanny or governess to support and look after your child then our range of highly trained staff can help you.
Here at London Governess we offer both nannies and governesses who cover the Kensington area, allowing you to know that your child is both safe and supported whilst you are away, perhaps at work.
Are You Looking For a Kensington Governess?
Within the Kensington area we have a range of governesses on hand, ready to be paired with your family. Our governesses are trained to the highest standards, and can help support your child’s education in line with the national curriculum.
- Are skilled and experienced teachers, with the relevant qualifications, and at least five years’ experience of teaching
- Tutor your child within their home
- Help your child to develop social skills, as well as helping them to learn proper etiquette and good manners
- Help your child to learn about key life skills, such as courage, self-reliance, and independence, allowing their personality to grow
- May be able to speak more than one language
- Many of our governesses can play a musical instrument, with the ability to teach your child
- Can teach your child sports, e.g. swimming and how to play tennis
- Have experience travelling with families, as well as working with families of high social standing, or even royalty
- Can provide first aid if required
Are you looking for a Kensington Nanny?
If you have a younger child and you require a nanny within the Kensington area, we offer a range of nannies to suit your needs. Again, all our nannies have a wealth of proven experience in the childcare field, with the relevant, proven qualifications to back everything up. In addition, our nannies can work on a live in or out basis, as well as part or full time, depending upon your needs.
- Are highly trained, with experience and the relevant qualifications
- Are able to take your children out on educations trips which allow them to have fun and learn at the same time
- Look after your child’s basic needs, e.g. changing, feeding, sleep times, administering first aid if required, etc
- Can transport your children to and from school, and help to arrange their play dates with other children
- Support your child’s development and keep you updated with progress and any concerns
What do Children Enjoy in Kensington?
Both our local governesses and nannies have a wealth of experience within the local area, and know all the best spots to take your child for a fun and educational trip out! From enjoying a trip to Kensington Palace, to Kidtropolis, the Holland Park Adventure Playground, to the Princess Diana Memorial Playground, Kensington has a wide range of kid-friendly activities, and our staff are able to take your child out to enjoy the area.
Of course, there are also many nurseries, shops, and cinemas around the area, and these all make for fun and educational trips.
Call us Today
If you require a nanny or governess within the Kensington area, don’t hesitate to call us today.