This course is ideal for anyone wanting to work as a professional nanny, who is not formally trained.
It is also suitable for anyone working as an au pair, mother’s help or nanny/ housekeeper, who wants to move into a role as a nanny.
The course will give the applicant all the professional expertise needed to help secure a more highly paid, professional nanny role.
Each participant will be given all the course material to keep, as well as a certificate on completion of the course. The course also gives guidance on attending interviews and help on finding a role.
The online course duration is three hours and covers exactly the same vital material as a course attended in person.
This is a one-to-one course via online video; there is the teacher and the student only. As a result, the student receives the teacher’s undivided attention throughout. This is a bespoke and personal course for the candidate.
Please register your interest to book your course today!
Become a Nanny Now – Start a new career
Topics covered on the course:
- Temper tantrums and aggressive behaviour
- Fussy eaters, food, and healthy eating
- Good hygiene and toilet training
- Confidentiality, privacy and security of the house, location and family
- Networking – finding out about activities, clubs, and classes at home and when travelling
- Driving for work