The course is ideal for anyone wanting to work as a professional nanny, who is not formally trained.
It is also suitable for anyone working as an Au pair, Mothers Help or nanny/ housekeeper who wants to move into a role as a nanny.
The course will give the applicant all the professional expertise they need to help them to secure a more highly paid, professional nanny role.
They will be given all the course material to keep as well as a certificate on completion of the course. They will also be given guidance on attending interviews and help on finding a role.
The online course duration is 3 hours and covers exactly the same material as a course attended in person.
It is only the candidate attending the Skype course with the teacher/ trainer, there are no other candidates on line at the same time, so it is a bespoke and personal course for the candidate.
Please register your interest to book a place on one today!
Become a Nanny Now – Start a new career
Topics covered on the course:
11) Temper Tantrums and aggressive behaviour
12) Giving medication
13) Fussy eaters, food and healthy eating
14) Good hygiene and toilet training
15) Confidentiality, Privacy and Security of the house, location and family
16) Networking – Finding out about Activities, Clubs and Classes at home and when travelling
17) Driving for Work