The course can be booked for 2, 4 or 6 weeks.
4th July 2018 - 17th July 2018
18th July 2018 - 31st July 2018
1st August 2018 - 14th August 2018
What is included?
Accommodation and Welfare
- Single and Twin rooms in separate accommodation blocks for boys and girls on site with their own secure storage for valuables.
- Dedicated house parent in every boarding house
- 24 hour supervision and emergency helpline
- All activities are fully risk-assessed for safety. Students are required to give pocket money and all medication to the centre manager for safekeeping
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner – every menu includes a selection of tasty and nutritious food. Snacks are available during break times at each evening house meeting and packed lunches are provided on all study tours.
- Can also accommodate to dietary requirements associated to allergies.
- Medical support: If your child is unwell, all staff have first aid knowledge and designated first-aiders have undergone additional training and will be cared for by our on-site team.
- Free internet access; Use of sport facilities; Free laundry service; Comprehensive insurance.
- 30 hours of lessons per course.
- Includes projects, designed around the school’s weekly theme e.g. the Royal Family, the Environment and Travel and Tourism. Small groups of students work together on their projects focusing on each child’s language knowledge and skills development.
- Students at Wellington College also have the opportunity to demonstrate their language skills by preparing for and taking the Trinity College London Speaking exam (GESE).
- Staff to student ratio 1:6
- Your child will develop confidence and independence whilst learning core English skills and an international network of friends.
- Study tours: 3 full days. Learning opportunities outside the classroom and are part of the academic programme. Students are prepared for the study tour in class, given a task to do on the trip and have a feedback lesson afterwards. Young learners are carefully supervised on all tours.
- Students learn about British life and culture by exploring places of interest such as London, Oxford, or Stratford-upon-Avon. Every course includes a full day study tour to London, where students enjoy a walking tour, river cruise or trip to a top London Museum.
- Classic electives: Art and design, Basketball, Football, Performing arts, Tennis and Volleyball
- 27 hours per course
- After lessons, afternoon electives and a delicious dinner, students have an evening activity – more chance for your child to learn and practice English!
- Evening activities include team-building challenges, treasure hunts and film nights.
- Students also enjoy a wide variety of school events such as games, competitions, discos and shows
- Return transfers on scheduled arrival and departure days from and to London Heathrow or Gatwick airports.
Optional Extra Services
Activities (these need to be booked in advance)
- Horse Riding Academy £360 per course
- E-Sports Academy £360 per course
- Football Academy £180 per course
- Performing Arts Academy £180 per course