8th July 2018 - 22nd July 2018
22nd July 2018 - 5th August 2018
8th July 2018 - 29th July 2018
8th July 2018 - 5th August 2018
What is included?
Accommodation and Welfare
- Personalised care from the onsite Housemother
- Full Board Accommodation in shared bedrooms and all meals and snacks
- Free Wi-Fi, Course T-shirt, Certificate, Report and Photo Memories
- Insurance covering cancellation
- 100 hours of English each week through classes, activities and excursions
- Class size of up to 14 students
- Highly qualified and engaging teachers
- Attentive care from a high ratio of staff to students (minimum 1:3)
- Full day excursions to London, Oxford, Cambridge, Brighton or Portsmouth
- Ultimate all-inclusive core social programme including local day trips
- Opportunities for students to relax, meet up with their friends and practice their English through fun activities
- Every afternoon after classes there are sports, excursions and events that make the most of what CLAC and the surrounding area have to offer.
- The Activity Team arranges games, tournaments, parties, quiz nights, discos, movies and shows in the evenings. There is always something to do!
- Return airport transfers from Gatwick, Southampton or Heathrow