16th July 2018 - 30th July 2018
16th July 2018 - 13th August 2018
30th July 2018 - 13th August 2018
What is included?
Accommodation and Welfare
- 4-9 students accommodated in each dormitory. Dorms enable the children to get to know each other quickly and form strong friendships. All the dormitories are colourful, bright and spacious, providing a friendly and homely environment for the children.
- 3 meals a day in the school’s own dining room.
- English breakfast two mornings per each week, as well as a continental breakfast option each day.
- 2 hot choices for lunch and dinner including vegetarian option, as well as a salad bar, fresh bread, fruit and desserts.
- Drinks and biscuits provided before bed.
- Impressive facilities at the school including a swimming pool; theatre; tennis, football, volleyball and basketball courts; dance studio and more.
- 1 member of staff to every 5 students offering highest level of supervision.
- 15 hours a week designed especially for multinational classes
- Teachers use the school’s own English syllabus and select materials specifically for young learners to ensure lessons are dynamic and relevant.
- Available for students of all levels of English.
- All students will be asked to complete a two-part online English assessment before their arrival at the school, to assess their level of English and place them in suitable classes.
- Students enjoy 2-day trips each week, visiting cultural sites as well as more light-hearted attractions such as Cadbury World and the Sea Life center as well as Warwick Castle and Bristol and more.
Afternoon Activity Programme takes place over 5 afternoons each week and includes activities such as:
- Water Games
- Fashion Design
- Parachute Games
- English Fete Day
- Museum Visits
- Science experiments
- Craft workshops
- Poetry slams
- House competitions
- Cupcake decoration
- Birds of prey workshop
- Inflate Challenges
- Oxford visits
The evenings consist of activities which bring the students together such as Disco Party, Talent show, Craft Fashion show, Silly Olympics, Movie night, Bowling etc.
Travel - Airport Transfers
- School offer their own Airport coach transfer operating between 09:00 – 16:00 from Heathrow Airport. Staff in yellow shirts there at arrival and departure of the students.
- For students arriving before 9:00 or after 16:00, Taxi can be arranged.
- Deadline for booking a transfer is 19th June.