10th July 2020 (5 day option)
15th July 2020
22nd July 2020
5th August 2020
12th August 2020
What is included?
Accommodation and Welfare
- Students will enjoy high standards of accommodation in dorm rooms sleeping 2 to 6 students
- Girls and boys always sleep in separate areas, and nationalities are mixed to ensure everyone gets to meet new friends from different countries with English as the shared language
- There are communal areas where students can socialise, relax and access Wi-Fi at specific times of the day.
- 3 meals a day are provided, offering a range of healthy and nutritious foods. Food choices vary from classic English dishes to popular international cuisine. (vegetarian option and catering to specific dietary needs are also available)
- Student phones are collected when they arrive at the camp. This ensures that students make the most of the opportunities available to them to speak English and make international friends. Access to phones is allowed at set times during the day in order to keep in touch with friends and family back home.
English Course (minimum 15 hours per week)
- Class size of up to 12 students
- Experienced and engaging teachers
- English report and certificate
- Support in the Academy Sessions
- Run on Friday and Sunday taking students to famous cities or popular attractions
- Real chance for students to immerse themselves in British life from the hustle and bustle of London to the majestic grandeur of Windsor Castle, to the traditional British seaside.
- During a 2-week course, students will go on three full-day excursions in total. Excursions take place every Friday and Sunday to a range of cultural attractions/cities.
- Every student will visit London at least once during their stay. Each two-week course will also include a ‘highlight’ excursion to a big attraction such as “The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour” or Thorpe Park Theme Park.
- During the afternoons a range of activities are offered, suitable for all interests.
- Creative: Cake Craft, Watercolour Painting, T-Shirt Design, Jewellery Making, Art Masterclass, Clay Modelling, Mocktail Making (non-alcoholic drinks)
- Sport: Volleyball, Fencing, Archery, Swimming, Basketball, Football, Tennis, Trampolining, Softball, Tag Rugby, Ultimate Frisbee, Golf
- Adventure: Zorbs, Shelter Building, Quad Bikes, Campfire Making, Pedal Karts
- Each day is ended with evening activity programme which sees students from all courses come together for larger social activities such as: Disco, Campfire & BBQ, Mixology – Juice Cocktail Making, Movie Night, Spy Night, Scavenger Hunt, Mini Olympics, Jewellery Making, Street Dance, Talent Battle, The Art Studio, Quiz Night, Themed Party and Karaoke.
Optional Extra Services
Travel – Return Airport Transfers (One Way)
- Heathrow £60
- Gatwick £90
- Additional charge for other airports
Activity Options (price per week)
- Horse Riding 2x2 hours per week £150
- Tennis 2x2 hours per week £60
- Outdoor Adventure 2x2 hours per week £120
- Additional English 5x1 hour per week £120