Bookings are welcome from
24th – 30th June and
15th – 11th August.
from 1st July – 4th August.
All inclusive fee of £865 per week.
In order for place to be secured a £300 deposit must be paid.
What is included?
Accommodation and Welfare
- The Group Leader is free for a group of 8-10 students. Group leaders are accommodate in a chalet next to the School (2 minute walk from the main house), and food and lodging are included. While we aim to offer Group Leaders their own rooms, at extremely busy times they may have to share with another Group Leader (of the same sex) This is the link to the Group leader accommodation: www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/13222310
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is also included. They have also recently introduced 2 restaurant meals per week (on Wednesday and Sunday nights) where students get to sample real British Fish and Chips and a Roast Dinner.
- 24 hour supervision
- It is able to accommodate 65 students with up to 10 students at a time per class, ensuring individual attention and modern techniques.
- Students are tested on arrival and then placed in classes according to their level and age. A certificate and report for every student on completion of the course.
- 15 hours of English lessons (taught by highly qualified professionals)
- 1 half-day project-based lesson on English culture
- Learn new vocabulary and practice your skills in real-life situations.
- Lessons are taught by a team of highly qualified, experienced and caring professionals
- 15 hours of adventure activities
- 1 half-day excursion and 2 full-day excursions to the following: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Loch Lomond and Luss, Stirling, Inverary and a Tour of West Coast of Scotland
- Exciting evening activity programme
- Included from Glasgow International or Edinburgh Airports
- However, travel information must be submitted by 1st June in order to qualify for this.
- A visa invitation letter is also able to be provided