Call us: + 44 7740 462 463
Become a London Governess private tutor
A tutor is, as it is well known, a private teacher for a specific subject/skill. Private tutors are mostly hired by parents to improve their children’s knowledge or to prepare them for some important exams
Tutors in London Governess Agency
If you are a well-educated teacher seeking a full-time or part-time private tutor vacancy in England, you have come to the right place. London Governess has everything you need to become a prestigious, highly paid tutor.
Nowadays, private tutoring is a must if parents want to improve their children’s academic performance. So, here is the opportunity to show your teaching knowledge. London Governess is always in search for professional:
- English language tutors
- Maths tutors
- Science tutors
- Tutors for 11+ exams
- Tutors for any other (entrance) exams
- Tutors for multiple subjects
- TEFL tutors
What is expected from you?
Our clients are outstanding, from royalty and renowned industry leaders to VIP and high net worth families and individuals, so the tutor service should be in accordance with that.
If you want to be classified as a #1 tutor in our registration database, the following documents and information should be delivered:
- – Proof of your degree(s) obtained
- – Previous experience stated
- – Recommendation letters from your former employers
- – DBS check
All our tutors are well-mannered, caring and hard-working educators ready to work with dedication and love (we are proud to say our private tutors receive very pleasing compensation for this). The place of teaching is usually our clients’ homes.
What can be expected from an employer?
As mentioned before, London Governess clients are VIP and high net worth families, which means that you will receive many benefits in return for your hard work and dedication: on time competitive salary, respecting agreed working hours, a chance to meet people from all around the world and to become more acquainted with new cultures.
The cost of private tutoring
Tutors can be hired full-time or by the hour.
When hiring a tutor from our company full-time (35-40 hours per week), our clients usually pay between £800-£1500. More experience and more impressive, wide-ranging qualifications will command higher rates. It is up to you to arrange the final salary with your employer.
When hired by the hour, a tutor will be paid between £30-£80, again depending on experience, qualifications and subject.
How to apply for a tutor position?
We would like to guide you through every phase of the process so that you know what should be expected from all of us during this period:
- The first stage is to fill in the form on our website – our HR will reply to you and request you to send relevant documents (CV, cover letter, DBS check, education diplomas and certificates, references) as well as to arrange an interview. You can apply either if you have seen an interesting job position or wish to be included in our database and considered for all relevant future vacancies.
- After that, we send your CV to our clients and if they like it, we will arrange an interview with a possible employer.
- We often recommend a trial because it is very important to see a family before you make your decision. A trial could be one day or one week – as long as both you and your employer believe necessary.
- The last stage is when the client and you make your final decision. Both of you should take your time to consider all aspects before committing to your future collaboration.
Call us: + 44 7740 462 463