When it comes to finding the ideal professional to help you look after your children, the process can be long and arduous. This isn’t something you can do quickly, and it’s vital to ask the right questions, and have the right checks performed. London is a huge city, and families who choose to live there are often busy and have many commitments throughout the week. As a result, a native English speaking nanny is an in-demand child care professional.
Here at London Governess, we understand just how vital and hard this decision can be for a family to make, and as a result we have several highly qualified, experienced native English speaking nannies in the Hampstead, London area. Every single one of our nannies have undergone a rigorous vetting process prior to signing with our agency, and that gives you complete peace of mind in your choice. You shouldn’t have to worry and wonder whether the person you have chosen is the right one for your family, this should be a choice you’re totally confident in. Let us take the hard work out of the decision, and give you the ultimate peace of mind in the process.
Why Choose Our Native English Speaking Nannies?
Aside from the rigorous vetting process we have just mentioned, every single one of our native English speaking nannies has several years of experience and meet the qualifications required to work in the childcare field. We take quality extremely seriously, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your final choice.
Our native English speaking nannies:
- Highly experienced in their field
- The necessary qualifications to work as a nanny
- Passed a rigorous vetting process prior to signing with our agency
- The ability to travel with families. Many of our nannies have travelled with families in the past, ensuring continuity of care for your child/children
- Many of our nannies have experience of working with royalty, families of high social standing/VIPs in the past, and understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Help your child to develop personality, including independence and resilience
- Are able to accompany your child to social functions and appointments in your absence
- Support your child’s basic needs, e.g. feeding, changing, dressing, washing
- Help your child to reach their developmental milestones and flag up any concerns that may arise along the way
- Can administer basic first aid and medication, should the event arise
- Native English speaking nanny who has been educated in the UK
- Understands and knows the local area of Hampstead, London
in addition to all of this, your native English speaking nanny can work on several different basis’, e.g. full time or part time, live in or live out.
Things to do for Families in Hampstead, London
London overall is a fantastic place for a child to grow up, surrounded by culture at every turn. Some of the top places for families to visit in and around Hampstead include:
- Go Ape Alexandra Palace – The ideal place for your little ones to run off steam in total safety, and also a great opportunity for them to meet other children. There is a cafe on site for snacks and refreshments, and plenty of other local attractions within easy reach.
- Odeon Swiss Cottage Luxe – Catch the latest releases at this comfortable cinema, with something to grab the attention of a little one every month of the year. There are also special showings on weekend mornings.
- ZSL London Zoo, Regents Park – Packed with huge animals to thrill children, London Zoo is one of the most famous attractions in the city, and one which is always busy with other families enjoying the day. There is an on site playground, cafe, picnic area, and plenty of educational spots for children to learn more about the animals they’re seeing.
Your nanny will be able to accompany your child to any of the local attractions, giving you peace of mind that your child is looked after whilst they are out of your sight.